Friday 18 June 2010

A new blog


I am not sure why I decided to create a new blog this morning, I think it is simply that I need somewhere fresh to write. I have enjoyed blogging at Eternal Echoes, and will continue to do so, but at the moment it feels stale, and I guess that it some ways it reflects how I feel. I also want somewhere to explore imagery in a more intentional way. I almost always include pictures on my blog but they aren't the focus, the writing has been. I intend to take a photograph a day and reflect if even briefly on what I have seen.

Why Unveiled Faces? Well this quote from 2 Corinthians:

"18And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

speaks of looking on the Lords glory and reflecting it, our faces are unveiled or uncovered because of Christ...as we look we are transformed, how can we be anything else. Looking is worship...

The photo was taken on a day out yesterday at Boulton Abbey in North Yorkshire


No comments:

Post a Comment